experienced shootersThe Ultimate Gun Range Experience
Our promise to you, exceptional quality and we stand by it.
We Understand Your Shooting Goals are Important
STEP 1: Visit Our Facility
- An easy 30-minute visit will take the stress out of wondering what to expect.
- In addition to a great tour of our range, you will see all of your options first hand.
STEP 2: Customize your Journey
- Each training path we create is specific to each and every guest.
- After we understand your needs together, we will recommend a path and plan according to your needs.
- Our recommendation first class is Defensive Handgun 2.
STEP 3: We'll stand beside you
- Becoming an accomplished shooter is an investment in your future and you want to know it’s with trusted partners.
- That’s why we provide you only the best professional education.
- If you are unsure about any part of the process, we won’t move on until you’re comfortable. We support you always.
“Thank you for making this happen, and for giving us all the opportunity to enjoy all aspects of the evening. You really have a wonderful team of people that always go out of their way to make us feel welcome, to educate and keep an eye on safety. I could really name a few standouts, but I would most likely name everyone. Really, the whole team, everyone works very hard from sales to training and seems to genuinely care about people. Thanks for making the club a wonderful place to be a part of.”
“What continues to draw me into the store is the welcoming atmosphere and the friendly people I meet while visiting. Not long after discovering what would become my favorite gun shop, I learned about the firearms training SGR offered.”
Come on in!
25 & 50 Yard Indoor Ranges
Come in for a tour and see all that we have to offer.
- 25-yard Range: 23 lanes with state-of-the-art targetry and noise suppression technology.
- 50-yard Range: 11 lanes with the same targetry technology and noise suppression, twice the size.
- VIP Range: Our pride-and-joy. After you’ve experienced it, you’ll be inclined to make reservations to come back for more.
Our VIP lounge is available to our Platinum and Founding members to relax, entertain or hold private meetings. Flat screen TV’s, Refrigerator, ice-maker, and plenty of seating for your comfort.
Largest Gun Store in Sacramento
Our retail shop has well over $1 Million Dollars in inventory at any time. Everything that is legal in California is in our store, or we have the ability to special order.
Large Caliber Guns & Ammo
Since SGR Range was built to military standards, we are also rated for .50BMG on ANY of our three ranges. That is easy for most ranges to say, but not deliver on. We don’t have many 25-Yard .50BMG shooters, but you are more than welcome to!
We want to make sure our members and guests always have a lane waiting for them if they are able to plan ahead. With our newest range technology, members can make reservations for their favorite lane up to 7 days prior. For our non-member guests, you can lock in your lane up to 24 hours prior to your visit.
360° Tactical Targetry
SGR Range was built in accordance with military and law enforcement standards. They use our ranges for their department, agency and unit training. We want you to have the same level of training capabilities. Our targetry can be programmed to flip, move and zoom in if needed. We are always advancing our training experience and working to introduce video, scenario-based shooting opportunities in the near future.
SGR Range has a full-service gunsmith shop ready to assist you. Whether you’re looking for a yearly checkup, DCOA or a totally tricked out competition gun, we can make your vision come to reality. Just stop in and ask to speak with one of our gunsmiths.
Membership has Benefits
“I have been training with their very qualified, vetted instructors since October 2013. The instructors here are great people and I consider them my friends, but hear me, when you ask them to be hard and critical, they will gladly accommodate you. Trust me on that.
There are many gun shops in town to choose from, but for me, I feel there’s just one choice. This is why I became a Founding Member of SGR.”