An Enjoyable Gun Range Experience
Your Journey with SGR
STEP 1: Visit Our Facility
- An easy 30-minute visit will take the stress out of wondering what to expect.
- In addition to a great tour of our range, you will see all of your options first hand.
STEP 2: Customize your Journey
- Each training path we create is specific to each and every guest.
- After we understand your needs together, we will recommend a path and plan according to your needs.
- Our recommendation first class is Handgun First Steps.
STEP 3: We'll stand beside you
- Learning to shoot is an investment in your future and you want to know it’s with trusted partners.
- That’s why we provide you only the best professional education.
- If you are unsure about any part of the process, we won’t move on until you’re comfortable. We support you always.
Come on in!
Do I need my own gun or ammunition??
No! SG Range prides itself on delivering everything you need to simply walk in and enjoy your first experience at a range. We want you to be and feel safe. We do have one rule that is absolute: if you’d like to utilize one of our rental guns, you must bring a friend if you do not own an operable firearm. To ensure everyone in our facility has an enjoyable experience, safety is key.
Will I shoot a gun my first time at the range?
If you are comfortable giving us a “shot”, we are going to get you shooting! We know everyone has a different level of anxiousness when it comes to firearms and shooting for the first time. We are here to help; just ask and we will assist you with observing as well as hands-on training.
Will someone help me shoot?
Absolutely. If you are considering partnering with a private instructor when you first step into the range, we can coordinate that. Or if you prefer to just be pointed in the right direction, our Range Staff and Range Safety Officers are here ready to assist you. We want this to be a positive experience you are able to share with your friends.
Do I need safety equipment??
SG Range has everything you need, except for your shoes! We require close-toed and heeled shoes are worn when out on our ranges. This is for everyone’s safety.
Can I go on the range with friends??
The more the merrier! We offer an assortment of packages to make sure you and your friends have a memorable time with us at SG Range. The Range Staff can assist you with lane bookings and reservations as well.