We Understand Your Shooting Goals are Important
STEP 1: Visit Our Facility
- An easy 30-minute visit will take the stress out of wondering what to expect.
- In addition to a great tour of our range, you will see all of your options first hand.
STEP 2: Customize your Journey
- Each training path we create is specific to each and every guest.
- After we understand your needs together, we will recommend a path and plan according to your needs.
- Our recommendation first class is Defensive Handgun 2.
STEP 3: We'll stand beside you
- Becoming an accomplished shooter is an investment in your future and you want to know it’s with trusted partners.
- That’s why we provide you only the best professional education.
- If you are unsure about any part of the process, we won’t move on until you’re comfortable. We support you always.
Come on in!
25 & 50 Yard Indoor Ranges
SGR Range has the largest indoor 100-yard range in the country. Don’t believe it? Come in for a tour and see all that we have to offer.
- 25-yard Range: 23 lanes with state-of-the-art targetry and noise suppression technology.
- 50-yard Range: 11 lanes with the same targetry technology and noise suppression, twice the size.
- VIP Range: Our pride-and-joy. After you’ve experienced it, you’ll be inclined to make reservations to come back for more.
Our VIP lounge is available to our Platinum and Founding members to relax, entertain or hold private meetings. Flat screen TV’s, Refrigerator, ice-maker, and plenty of seating for your comfort.
Largest Gun Store in San Diego
Our retail shop has well over $1 Million Dollars in inventory at any time. Everything that is legal in California is in our store, or we have the ability to special order.
Large Caliber Guns & Ammo
Since SGR Range was built to military standards, we are also rated for .50BMG on ANY of our three ranges. That is easy for most ranges to say, but not deliver on. We don’t have many 25-Yard .50BMG shooters, but you are more than welcome to!
We want to make sure our members and guests always have a lane waiting for them if they are able to plan ahead. With our newest range technology, members can make reservations for their favorite lane up to 7 days prior. For our non-member guests, you can lock in your lane up to 24 hours prior to your visit.
360° Tactical Targetry
SGR Range was built in accordance with military and law enforcement standards. They use our ranges for their department, agency and unit training. We want you to have the same level of training capabilities. Our targetry can be programmed to flip, move and zoom in if needed. We are always advancing our training experience and working to introduce video, scenario-based shooting opportunities in the near future.
SGR Range has a full-service gunsmith shop ready to assist you. Whether you’re looking for a yearly checkup, DCOA or a totally tricked out competition gun, we can make your vision come to reality. Just stop in and ask to speak with one of our gunsmiths.